About JAMES M. RILEY
- Thank you for visiting our web site here at Cross Real Estate!
- We know choosing the right full time realtor makes a difference.
- We are pleased to help you assemble your real estate team.
- We educate & advise you in making the best possible decisions.
- We continually raise the industry standard of personal service.
- We offer our knowledge, creativity & strategic planning.
- We help balance family, work & fun while buying or selling.
- Ask us about our Buyer Agency & L/T Relationship Programs.
- Member Greater Boston, Mass, & National Assoc's of Realtors.
- Licensed to sell real estate in MA, NY & RI. Member MLS.
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Norton real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Norton areas, please contact me.